Pond Fish Sale
March 13 – April 13
2023 Spring Pond Fish Sale
- Order Deadline: Thursday, April 13, 2023
- Pick-up on Friday, April 21, 2023 at the Richland County Fairgrounds, 10:00—11:00 a.m.
Address: 750 Home Road N., Mansfield, OH 44906 (Look for us in the Horse Barn near the East Gate)
- Bring suitable containers with unscented poly liner with twine to close the bag and hold the oxygen to keep the fish alive during transport. (Example: 5 gallon bucket with a heavy duty trash bag). A lid will not work and Fender’s will not provide boxes, plastic bags, twine, or twist ties.
- Fill each container 1/3 full with water from your own pond that you plan on stocking the fish. (5 gallons per 100 fingerlings or 1,000 minnows ordered)
- If White Amurs are ordered, bring a separate container and plan no more than 2 Amurs per 5 gallon container.
- Please help unload and load your containers to help expedite delivery.
- Minimum order is $20.00.
Recommended Stocking Rates for New or Renovated Ponds
Note: Numbers indicate number of fish to stock per acre.
|Bass – Bluegill||100||500|
|Bass – Bluegill – Catfish||100||500||100|
|Bass – Redear||100||500|
|Bass – Bluegill – Redear||100||350||150|
|Bass – Bluegill – Redear – Catfish||100||350||150||100|
White Amur Stocking Recommendations
|% of Submerged Plants in Pond||# of Amurs Needed per Acre of Pond|
Note: All sales final with no guarantee of survival. To ensure the best survival rate of your new fish, please pick them up at the specified pick up date and time and immediately transfer them to your pond/lake. Minimum order is $20.00.