Now, more than ever, buying locally grown and produced food is vital to our community! With the events of 2020 impacting some food availability, a free list is being assembled of where consumers may purchase food grown and produced in Richland County. The goal is to help the public find locally grown and produced food products and connect local food producers to consumers. Consumers may develop a better understanding of where their food comes from, how it is produced and get to know the people who have a passion for offering fresh food.
How can you get involved?
Are you a local food producer? Get added to the list.
To learn more about the list, visit Richland County Grower and Producers List.
This effort is supported by:
- Destination Mansfield-Richland County
- North End Community Improvement Collaborative
- OSU Extension – Richland County
- Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development
- Richland County Farm Bureau
- Richland Soil and Water Conservation District