Richland Soil and Water

Richland SWCD Stormwater Permit office hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon 

Stormwater permit applications, checklists and information needed to obtain a stormwater permit are available at 

Please submit your stormwater permit application, site calculation form, permit fees and additional documents in person, via email to, or through US Mail by sending to: Richland SWCD, 1495 W. Longview Ave, Suite 205B, Mansfield, OH  44906.

The next Board Supervisor meeting will be held at Richland SWCD office on Wednesday, April 17 at 9:00 a.m. If you wish to attend the meeting in person or via video conference, please contact Erica Thomas, District Program Administrator via email 

Report a Land Concern

This form may be used if you would like the District to respond to a concern regarding the Stormwater Regulations i.e.: mud being tracked onto county roads, unstable slopes, approval of fill site, and sediment coming from a development site.

This inquiry form may also be used by property owners who are experiencing problems regarding erosion, drainage, sinkholes, landslides and would like assistance from the District on how to resolve these situations.

Please complete the entire form before submitting it so that we can properly help you.

Type of Concern
Personal Information
Powered by BreezingForms

Neighborhood Drainage Issues

Neighborhood drainage issues are becoming a major county issue in populated areas. Here is an explaination of what you can do and how we can help.

Resolving Drainage Issues

Drainage Assistance Example

Stream Debris and Obstruction Removal

A proactive landowner's guide to maintaining a free-flowing stream.

Download the Guide